Monday, November 7, 2011

Garden update

Wowza! Where has the time gone?

I am already starting to think Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff and it's starting to get cold!

It rained last night. This morning is cold and drippy and cloudy gloomy. So I went out into the garden to fix it up. look what I found!
 2 watermelon, 3 small sunflowers, 4 squash, a sprig of rosemary, 4 green bell peppers, green beans, and zinnias. there is another bell pepper, and 6 cantaloupes, and more watermelon, and green onion, but enough is enough.

BEFORE:
AFTER:
 I didn't do much, but pull sunflowers up, and pull out 3 small squash plants, and straighten the bean poles that were knocked over in the wind. There's a walkway through the center of the garden now.

AND MY HOSE IS LEAKING! SOMEWHERE. I THINK IT MIGHT BE THE TIMER.
 Our GREEN backyard.
 AND SURPRISE! we painted our bathrooms! The camera captured another color than how they look, but they are similar to that green shampoo bottle.
 The other bathroom. Hey! Who washed that mirror?
 AND... My husband installed the shelf above the computer desk. I have to wait a week before I decorate though so the varnish can cure.
So that is whats new today in my life.

Now I will go make roman bread, and start a sour dough starter.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment