Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday

Earth Day equals: 2 bags. 1 with samples from Target:
Is that a Date Palm sprout? Or a piece of grass:
Strawberries! Check out the funny bunny one! This is my biggest one yet!
And Holy Cow! My bell pepper is growing big peppers!
And Asparagus 3 outta 3! The one in the middle looks like it has Christmas ornament bells hanging off of every branch!
And cloudy hummingbird feeder water equals organic raw sugar:
Life here has been very interesting lately and busy. Now life returns to normal, and work starts again tomorrow. Today I am hoping to get my hair cut, and I have to return to Target for the third time for hanging file folders. I bought one box and they were were too long, returned and bought a new one, and one folder has this hole and weird growth on it, and 1/2 the box's metal hangers are bent. So now for the third time, hopefully all will be well. I shall be peeking in the box before I even buy them.

See you later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment