Monday, April 16, 2012

We got bedside table lamps!!!!

AND STARFRUIT!
 My room is almost finished!
 I think they're so cute!
 Yup, Yup, Yup, I'm excited! Here's my lamp!
 I got lamps!!!!
And Yes, my house IS dusty. I told you, and I admit it is so now we all know.

Anyone eat starfruit?? It reminds me of fresh apricots and it has a FRESH flavor. The juiciness reminds me almost of watermelon but MMMMMMMMMM! And the aroma is such a powerful delicious delightful aroma! (well worth the 3 dollars we bought it for at Winco.)

Winco actually really has wonderful prices! It's just like their ad on the bus bench billboard: "WOW!"

So yesterday I went to Fry's for something to bring to the park, went to the park, went to Winco, went to driving all around for a place to cut my hair, and figured out there's about 20 in about a 2 mile radius by my house, and not 1 was open!

So today I clean my house, and get my hair cut.
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment