Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

4/8/12 = Easter this year. (if you're good at math, where's the 16?)

This year,

I laid a bunch of eggs, (not!)
I bought a bunch of eggs, poked a hole in each one, carefully cracked little pieces off to make it larger, shook the contents out, washed them, dried them,
made a batter, piped it in, baked them, and: Voila!

 then I made Lemon Meringue Pie
 Since it's the first time I made it. it separated from the crust just right here:
 Then I found my Easter chicks for a nice spring Easter picture:
 Guess who showed up: "Hey! Those chicks right there?"
 I grabbed them up. dog:"Uhhh can I have them back? I didn't get to finish chewing that one the year before..."
 me:"nope!" the dog "Pu-leeease?"
 Me: "Nope! I'm playing with them" Holidays combined. (Yup! those of you who remember, yup, I still have the pumpkins I got from work last year! And they still look brand new!

Anyways, ignore the pumpkins if you're offended. I won't be eating them.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment