Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Planted palms, and chickens wear diapers!

We planted the 2 palms on either side of the palm tree.
It's nice to see green back there along the fence...
And this bird is NOISY! I'm in the backyard peeking over the roof with big time zoom and took a picture of him. See him at the very top?

I bought this package of 4 chicken legs at the store, and threw it in the freezer. Last night in order to make enchiladas, I had to thaw it out. On the package, I read enhanced with 15% chicken broth. and I wondered: "What makes up the the other 85%?" And with peeling back the the soaker pad, I realized it was wearing a diaper because all this jell came squishing out! 
I was repulsed and sickened and this will most likely turn me off of buying any meat for a while unless it doesn't have the diaper chemicals. Who eats out of a diaper? We know the chemicals in them are bad.

So my day was busy yesterday with cleaning and planting and cooking. I also planted 4 date palms. I had 4 seeds sprout. I'm waiting for the other 2 to show me they are viable before I plant those also.

So what did you do yesterday?
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment