Saturday, December 3, 2011

Enough You Say?

OK. This will be the last post about the dehydrator. (for a while).

Here's the banana chips/leather, apples, and we made some beef jerky last night. There are sticks in the bottom of the bowl. I don't think I'm a fan of the Excalibur jerky seasoning, and when I do decide to make beef jerky again, I will probably make my own from now on. It's salty, and smells like Lawry's salt and has a flavor unlike beef jerky. Not anything like the spicy peppery beef taste I'm used to. Oh well. Now my husband has a beef snack to eat!

I am eating baked potatoes and watermelon for breakfast. I also ate a few pieces of jerky. So a weird meal to start the day. I also have to get to the office to clean. I'm liking the Friday night, or the Saturday morning better than trying to cram it into my busy Thursdays. So I go this morning.

See you later! Have a great day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment