Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whew!

I think I'm officially over my 3 day off and on migraine/headache. I am thinking I might have been sick, but I don't know with what because the only symptems I had were migraine/headache, I couldn't sleep, I was so tired, and I was achy sore. I woke up with a blistery cold sore as an after effect this morning. My immune system was busy with something!

So I hope you have survived without any fun posts from me for a while.
This is our latest idea to our wall of ideas. My husband masking taped out a buffet/hutch he found at a consignment store a few days ago. I still havn't seen it.
I guess today, we are going to go find a buffet for our dining room, so we'll soon have a finished house! My master closet is just waiting for the last few details to be painted, and then I can stuff it with clothes!

At work yesterday, we had our Christmas Party! I got bonus giftcard. Talk about exciting! I can't "wait" to spend it! It's from Walmart and I hate Walmart. Just a ton of cheap junk there that you have to return. Ever take a look at their return line? It's always so long, and ever try buy your stuff there? Longer line. They could care less about customer service. I would have rather seen my work spend all that $$ at Target or any other place that has better customer service, and sells stuff you can still use a couple months later. 

Oh well. I'll have to buy food again this year with it, or something else that doesn't involve buying something, having it quit working, and having to return/exchange it.

Now tonight, we go to our annual family reunion/Christmas party! It's so weird thinking Christmas is not so far away anymore! 7 more days/ 1 more week! I am so shocked at how fast it's flying up! I still have gifts to buy! Gifts to wrap! Things to do and things to make!

And I am still recovering from whatever I had! Oh dear! I hope I only spread Holiday cheer and not a bug!

I gotta get busy! See you later! I got another 3 day weekend!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment