Thursday, December 15, 2011

Surprises

On Monday night, we went out.
We looked at couches and room sets and buffets and... went to a store we had gone to a month before. We found a good deal on the couch we came back to see that had: a couch, love seat, chair, coffee table, cocktail table, 2 lamps, 2 candle sticks, and a decorative tray! I couldn't stop laughing at what was included with the furniture because non of it went with the couches. It was a horrendous combination! I liked the style of the couches though and same with my husband. We would have had to figure something out for the add ins... They were sold out until mid February. Just shows how desperate people are for a "deal!" Or they just have bad taste...

Either way, At the same store, the sales guy showed my husband a couch set my husband had also admired last time we were there and told him the marked down price now because it's a floor model. So we now are the proud owners of a new couch set, and now have 2 sets.

Before,
 During,
 After,
 And again.
New couches. I wanted a set with baseball stitch that wasn't so puffy, but I guess these are better quality than the ones I was looking at and cheaper than the only set we found that had everything we wanted. So I guess I'll have to love this one. It came yesterday. Ta Da! Here it is!

I am running on fumes today. You know when you're outta gas and your car somehow miraculously makes it to the gas station? It was running on fumes. That's how I am today. After I got up yesterday, a headache started. It got progressively worse till I was feeling somewhat queasy so I took Tylenol at work. It just took the edge off it. I went to bed at 9PM. I promise you I woke up so many times between 9PM and 2:53AM That I must have woke up at least every 1/2 hour or more times than that. I took Tylenol again, went to bed AND DIDN'T SLEEP! I heard the water turn on 6AM to water my garden. My headache finally started feeling better. I might have fallen asleep some time after because I don't really remember my husband's alarm going off at 7AM. I got out of bed at 8AM because my body just said HEY! I'M AWAKE!

So here I be. I am tired and have HUGE bags under my eyes. And will probably scare everyone at work today. My day has started.

How's yours? I'm going to sew or do something that doesn't require brain work.
Trisha.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new couches! They look good in there! Ollie's chewing on the tree...AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete