Monday, December 12, 2011

Holy squash!

Finally went out yesterday and picked this squash.
I "forgot" this squash every time I went out to harvest stuff from the garden because I wanted to see how big it'd get, and then I really forgot it until yesterday when I decided to go out into the garden and saw it. The squash plants are almost obliterated. FINALLY. They were so frozen, they uncovered this squash. The thing is huge!

I don't know if it's good for eating though.

Yesterday was fun! We hardly ever have people over, so having most of my family here was exciting! And everyone hardly put a dent in the cookies! I MADE TOO MUCH!

Last night we went Christmas shopping and got most of our shopping done!

I have great plans for sewing today. I need to go out into the garage and find all my sewing stuff, and dig through my big Christmas decoration bin to find my Nativity scene to decorate with.

My tree this year:
Pretty plain. This is the first time we put it on a table. It's pretty short, so this year we have a "tall" tree. No topper yet.

I'll write more later maybe tomorrow.
Happy Rainy Monday!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment