Friday, December 9, 2011

Here I be!

I have emerged from the kitchen. I turned these:
All set out with the recipe cards.
INTO THESE! 9 different doughs all chilling.
Hee Hee mom! Can you guess which ones they are? They are all recipes from you!
HOLY COW! That is a lot of sugar, and butter, and flour!
But MMMMMMM! I cannot wait!

I still have 2 more recipes to go, but will be baking them all on Saturday.
I HAVE 3 DAYS OFF IN A ROW!!!!! I am beyond excited! I gave my hours for Saturday to my lead server because they were short on hours and had no PTO left. And they even thanked me! Which leaves me the entire day to bake 11 different batches of cookies! (And again, they thanked me!) I feel I need to thank them! Worked out wonderfully for everyone!

Oh dear! I shall be exhausted Saturday night! I have invited my family over for a Christmas party on Sunday after Church so I have been busy trying to get my house clean and decorated for it.

A Christmas party! I am so excited!!

Check out my garden! The squash plants have been annihilated! All it took was a freeze!
 My sweet potatoes are blackening up also and wilting from the frost as well. I still wish that grass would just die!
Oh those squash! I can't tell you the joy I felt when I saw this! I just didn't have the heart to pull it all up before, and now I can!
Next years garden, here I come!

I have to go roll another stick of butter into my tart recipe, and sweep my house and maybe mop it finally! And I also have to eat breakfast, so I'll write more later!

Have a good day! Today's my Friday and it's actually a real Friday this time! Weekend off!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment