Sunday, December 4, 2011

I ate 2 mangoes, 1 banana, 1 avocado, and 1 kiwi for breakfast. MMMMMMMMM!

I got home after 9PM last night. We went to Valle Luna at 10:00PM for take out. We went to bed at 11:40. So I am tired. I woke up early of course with the sun, but wouldn't let myself out of bed until 8:00AM so I wouldn't be too tired. But I think I am still tired.

Oh well. The entire time I lay there in bed, I kept thinking of one of the resident's guests who always comes and eats in our dining room at work, and wondering when he'll bring a gun and shoot everyone.
(He threatened to already (why can he still come there???)) I must have fallen asleep too because I dreamed me and the resident had restraining orders against him, and he showed up, and we got the police to come, and when he saw them, got up and pulled out his gun, and I was closest, so I lunged for it to knock it out of his hands because he had it pointed at the 3 police officers and he shot me.

I am terrified of this man and have tried to tell my 2 bosses about it. He called everyone A- Holes yesterday because we made him sign a room charge paper as usual before he got his food because he likes to walk out before signing. And really gets a free meal then. The resident is a frail thin lady who pays for every one of his meals. He complains rudely every time about each meal even though it's free for him.

I am at a loss of what to do. Yesterday after he scared my server by calling everyone a name, I called my boss and asked her what to do, and she gave me the authority to tell him he's not to come into the dining room until he speaks with the executive director on Monday. And then what? They'll slap his hand and let him back in? I felt like puking when I had to tell him that because I didn't know what his reaction would be. I had another server witness it to back me up if he said I was rude. She used to be a manager/ owner of her own restaurant and said I handled it very well. So I'm no longer worried about that part of it. Just worried he'll go there today and shoot everyone of my servers and the kitchen staff, or wait till I go in next to shoot me.

I fear for my life when I see this man. He is so mean and is so nasty I have had every one of my servers shaken up by him including me for the last 2 years I have worked there. And my bosses won't do anything but tell him he can't threaten the staff and then lets him back in. It was just about 2 weeks ago he threatened with a gun, so it's getting worse. He's never threatened harm like that before. And all because the cooks put gravy on the resident's mashed potatoes. I truly believe if they tell him to not return again, my boss is afraid the resident might get angry and move out and she's $$$$ as long as they can get her to stay, so they keep letting him back to keep her happy.

But I truly believe she's just as scared of him as we are but is afraid to admit it. Her family won't ever come to eat with her if he is there. They don't like him.

I am so undecided at what to do about this. That name was directed at me because I asked the server to get the ticket signed before bringing his food out. I feel every time he yells at us, or threatens us, it is directed to me because I am in charge. And I really believe he is capable of coming and shooting us especially after he threatened to.

So I had a great start to my day.
Hope yours is without fear and off to a better start than mine.
Happy Sunday!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment