Friday, December 2, 2011

My Dehydrated Food

This:
 Turned into this:
 And left this:
 And this is what the banana leather looked like after I tore it up:
The dehydrated coconut has a very light crunchy soft delicate sort of texture. I am shocked! I thought it would be like a rock. But it turned into a fun treat! It just crushes in your mouth like a macaroon!
 This is my breakfast:
  1. massaged kale
  2. banana with bad spot cut out
  3. quinoa raisin cookie
  4. mango
  5. watermelon
  6. tomato
I also ate a banana leather piece. It tastes like banana bread. The banana chips do also. It's weird.

The cupboard is finished all but the caulking, paint, and doors. My closet just needs 1 more shelf, and a hanger rack and that will be finished all but the paint. Life is getting exciting around here!

I'll see you later! Have a fun day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment