Saturday, December 10, 2011

I finished!

I started the oven around 9:30 AM. I baked and baked, and took about 1/2 hour to give Cruizer a bath. Baked again, then took about another 1/2 hour to go look at my neighbor's new kitchen and give her some cookies. Back to baking, and then I took 15 minutes to eat supper (lunch was a few cookies).
At around 8PM I finished baking!

I still have to put jelly between these things: SPOON COOKIES
 Bottom left clockwise: GINGERBREAD BOYS, GINGERBREAD BOYS WITH SUGAR, GINGER SNAPS, SNICKER DOODLES, and 2 bags PRUNE TARTS (all in gallon bags).
(In gallon ice cream tubs) CANDY CANE COOKIES which I forgot to dust with crushed candy canes, SUGAR COOKIES, CHOCOLATE CHIP. There was more, but I gave some to the neighbors.
 SPRITZ sprinkled with leftover cinnamon sugar from snicker doodles
 more spritz and chocolate chip cookies that don't fit in the container.
 more spritz.
 CHOCOLATE KISS COOKIES
RUSSIAN TEACAKES:
 1/4 the tart dough left after I ran out of prunes.
I only used 3 pieces of parchment all day! For 11 different kinds of cookies! This stuff holds up really well!
WHAT A MESS!!!!!!
While I baked, My husband finished most of the closet in our room! It's almost done! 
I gotta go clean now (and my floors again) and decorate for Christmas and wash my sheets, and make the dog bed and finish the spoon cookies, and take a shower and sleep and it's already 8:26, so goodnight!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment