Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Monday's doings

After meticulously cleaning the kitchen, picking up the entire house, and sweeping the floors, I bombed the kitchen by baking.

I made 12 cupcakes.
Hee hee! :-D
Apparently the recipe isn't supposed to be made into cupcakes, just cake. It's my first time making this recipe. It sounded fancy. I won't be making it again though- it's incredibly greasy and tastes like plain sugar with a hint of almond, so gross. Supposedly the egg white brown sugar mixture on top is supposed to form a crust...EPIC FAIL.
 I also placed my purchases from yesterday into glass jars. I bought raisins, rainbow quinoa, amaranth seeds, golden flax, and red wheat. I also bought tons of almonds not pictured. These sorts of jars of things bring excitement to my life.
 Then I made my bed and pulled out my pillows from Ikea. DO YOU SEE HOW DUSTY EVERYTHING IS??? I GIVE UP!!!I just washed that comforter last week!
 A closeup of my dusty bed. I think these are the coolest pillows ever! They are feather pillows.
 And my almost finished cupboard!
HAVE A HAPPY DAY!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment