Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Starts

Saturday morning means start the baking. I will see exactly how long I have to keep the oven on to bake everything!

I was so proud of myself yesterday! I got my floor swept and mopped, and it's still pretty well picked up and will be easy to dust while I have nothing to do while I wait for cookies to finish baking!

I have to go to the store to buy parchment paper, and then I will start. I'm eating breakfast right now.

I'm actually excited! And then we have to decorate for Christmas! And give the dog a bath. He stinks pretty bad and feels greasy when you pet him! This will be the first time in a while then that everything will be done all at the same time!

I'll probably report back later how long it took!
See ya later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment