Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Closet

Time to show my closet!
Here is the starts (with randomness as we were building) New shelving and clothes rods.
AND FINISHED!

HOLY COW! WHO WOULDA THOUGHT WE HAD SO MANY CLOTHES!
 I was so surprised!
It took me a little more than 1 day to wash all of them because most were in my garage and I wanted to start fresh. But whew! It's done! I am so excited every time I open the door, because my clothes have a place! And I only have to look in one place! I have all our winter and summer stuff mixed in, so it still needs a little work and sorting, and after that's all done, I will put winter stuff in the trunk and put it under the jackets which you can see hanging in the bottom picture.

But there's a place for EVERYTHING now!
I am so excited to see this part of the house done!

Have a fun day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment