Sunday, January 8, 2012

Randomness

At it's finest.

Feels like spring has sprung!

I finally ventured out far enough into the yard to investigate what looked like grapefruit tree branches growing out of the soil from a distance. Turned out they were gigantimous weeds. Growing strong and healthy.

All the trees are all in holes about  1/2 foot deep or so, so you can see how tall and lush these weeds are. Our front yard is also growing weeds, but the smaller variety that will get bigger if we continue to pretend they're not there. Someday we'll be better enough to get them out.

While we are still battling our colds, life goes on.  I thought I was just about finished, and then it decided to give me the scare of maybe I have pneumonia and then now it's going away again.

So until I have my strength back, I'll be looking at all that needs to be done.

Have a Happy Sunday!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment