Friday, January 13, 2012

This calls for a break

I am so exhausted lately and found I had the hardest time driving home last night from work. I ended up getting a headache which then turned into a migraine which made me so sleepy and queasy I had a hard time staying awake but I made it home.

I am planning on finding out what is wrong with me and to do that, I am going to take a break from computer land and sleep. I didn't sleep well last night and I don't know why.

So, until I can get my brains back and be able to function like a normal human being, I'll see you later. Like maybe Monday.

Until then, I'll have to stop eating the foods that bother me. I've been eating a normal American diet all week except for breakfasts, and am starting to wonder if that is whats doing me in. I still cannot process dairy or meats well. I am still fighting the end of my cold, and have not been taking care of myself while working full time, and trying to put my house back together.

The sun's up, but my body ain't

It has been too much on my body.
So see you later! I'll be back!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment