Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! (GOALS)

A brand new year!
A new year to get everything done around the house.

I am still getting over my nasty cold, and listening to my husband struggle with the starts of his... I gave it to him. Wasn't that nice? :-) He still swears he got it the same time I came down with it, but his throat started hurting Friday when mine started on Tuesday. SO THERE! I gave it to him. Even though I'm not proud of it.

So my goals for this year are:
  • paint the last 3 bedrooms
  • move all the tools/building materials out into the garage
  • finish the laundry room walls and paint them
  • add shelving and a pantry to the laundry room
  • make a brick patio with all my bricks
  • eat more healthy (more raw/vegetarian, less meat)
  • somehow become a cleaning machine who is organized enough to keep her house clean all the time.
  • finish my quilt
  • move into our house from the garage (all our CRAP).
Our laundry room:
 My brick pile
 My healthy eating raw machines
My quilt: (inside out in a pillow case)

So, with all that said, now we start the new year.
Happy new year!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment