Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We're getting there!

We found the lamps, found temporary end tables and set them up.
 Here is the idea wall! All finished, and started to be decorated. We haven't decided if we're keeping any fake trees, but my husband set this one up.
I now have a hole in the garage where we had clothes and the shelves. I'm hoping within the end of this month that my linen closet or extra bedroom will be finished so I can move more from the garage and decorate and finally organize and sort through all the junk. I have a garage sale/ junk pile started. My husband wants to just pile it all in the truck and drive to Goodwill with it, but I'd rather wait till we've gone through everything and then do 1 trip if it's possible.

So I will start a pile and add to it as we go through things.
I've got to start a bit of organizing before I leave for work so the dog doesn't have fun eating things he's not supposed to, so I'll see you later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment