Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Out with the old!

Our old living room set:
 SOLD: love seat
 SOLD: couch (I won this one for free)
 SOLD: Chair (no more dog waiting for us to get his ball out from under it! they don't fit under the new ones!-You might also notice it's under the coffee table? Hee Hee!)
Still waiting for a decision: Our coffee table given to us by a family I babysat for.

This old set we've had for a while, and the first set I've liked. I'm sad to see it go. But it has dog hair, cat hair, and concrete dust mashed into the fabric. I guess I could have cleaned it, but I don't have the patience. I might have no allergies if it goes away. Still, I'm sad to see it go.

We like the coffee table, but my husband wants to cut it up to use it in a shelving system. I don't know about that idea. But we have no more use for it. It's old, and showing it's age and needs refinishing. I guess we will hang onto it for a while till we figure out what we want.

So, Out with the old.
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment