Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's my Friday!

I have the next 2 days off. I plan on:
  • Sleeping
  • Resting
  • Putting my closet back together
I have 2 days to do all that. Do you think I can do it?

The third one will be no fun though because it involves washing laundry after I go through all of my clothes from the garage.

 Yep, we're moving back in! We still need to repaint the bedrooms and laundry room though.

Here is what my living room is looking like now:
My husband installed the cork! I am so excited! My house is finally coming together! I'll have a home! Don't you love the pillow details? I didn't bother trying to set it up. I also left the dog detouring mousetrap on the couch as well. Those things work!

So living room 1/2 ways done. We still have 1 picture to hang, 2 end tables to buy, and need to find decorations for all the surfaces. Living room almost finished.

See you later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment