Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Finally!

If only you could see the pure joy on my face at this sight yesterday morning!
I've been hoping I wouldn't have to worry about breaking this plant's foliage moving it to the new house. But now that it has expired for the year, I can cut it down and place a pot right on top of it and condense my pot garden! I don't like stressing about breaking branches and leaves during a move!
The plant to the left of it is getting sunburned. Oh well. I'll be trimming it anyways before we move and then it will live on the shaded patio at the new house for the rest of it's life.
I'm probably weird, but I'm leaving these stick branches there even though they don't look nice until they turn yellow so the roots can absorb the nutrients for next year. My rosemary makes me think of a bonsai tree!
 
But doesn't that look a thousand times better?
 
On another note, we had some people look at our condo this morning! The last buyers we had couldn't afford a down payment for a loan, so they couldn't buy our condo. So it went back on the market.
 
Oh well. It will sell eventually.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment