Thursday, June 23, 2011

First Harvest 2011

I had my 1st harvest today! I decided the strawberries we're looking a little over abundant and if I didn't pick them soon, they would be coming out of my ears!! I placed them on a coaster (3 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches) so you could see their adorable size.
So, ideas anyone??? should I make a pie? or a gallon of strawberry sauce for icecream? Or jelly?

I do believe we will split each of them in 2, and we'll each savor the sweet juiciness of each delectable half! :-) I'm excited!

OUR GRASS IS COMING UP!!!!!!
they started peeking through the dirt yesterday, but I forgot to mention it then! Exciting! Now people will flock for miles to be the first to veiw our lush green lawn!!!! The dog decided he's waited long enough and we can hardly get him to stay out of the grassy area anymore! he's so naughty! And it hasn't even grown over 1/4 inch yet! It still looks like dirt unless you look closely!

Well I need to go do my cleaning chores so I don't get behind this week! I'll see you later!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment