Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SHOPPING TRIP!!!

I went shopping at Pro's Ranch Market today and paid $32.11 on this:

(Check out that huge grapefruit in the back...)
I was quite proud of myself yes I am! Almost feels like your stealing to get that much for that price! Probably would have been like $80 at your local supermarket!!! I will be eating raw for the next few days cause look at all this!

This is all the produce I left out on the counter after putting the rest back in the fridge!

And true to my word, everytime I go there, I always try something new. Today, it's:
                                  Mexican Green onion       

and Beets
I also bought tamarind, but I didn't take a picture of it by itself, instead, I took a picture of it with the vegetables. I also bought 2 tomatillos. Now I gotta figure out what to do with these new things! Exciting!!!

Anyways, Now I gotta get started on my day at home till I leave for work!
Have a great day!!!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment