Monday, June 13, 2011

ZZZzzzZZzz

I woke up 5:45AM and couldn't fall back asleep. I'm in for a long day. I have a headache, and at 6:25AM I received a phone call that someone who is schedualed 7-7 today won't be coming in. The irony is that employee has a headache. So, I'll be going in for 7:30 when breakfast starts, and working till 7 at night. I hope the person I called and left a message for will call me back because I could sure use them today.

Last night, I had my family over and I had fun! It was a Happy Birthday all over again! I got a bath set, garden plants, and a watering sytem complete with timer and all the little peices you could ever imagine for my garden that would be needed for it from my mom and dad! I'm excited cause my mom said she'd help me put it together on Saturday!

I'm hoping I can leave early at work for the next few nights till I'm back on my hours again so I don't go over.
It just sounds good cause then I can go to sleep early every night.

I am so tired and exhausted, and I don't want to go, but then what will happen if I don't go? I'll not have a job I'm sure.  I'm thinking tylonal and a big glass of water and to work I go and we'll see if it goes away.

I gotta go to finish my breakfast- 10 minutes before I leave and I'm still in my jammies.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment