Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last day!

Today is my last day of work and then I'll be sunning myself all weekened! 4 days with no work! exciting!!!!!!!

I can't wait as usual, But I'm also getting excited about work tonight. I got so far ahead of myself that I already mostly decorated the dining room, and had all the wine glasses polished, worked out the seating chart, and divided the room out between the servers. it will be exciting! I can actually enjoy the night now. To make it even better, I finished the schedual last night as well.

So I should be able to just concentrate on making the food look beautiful my servers will be putting together and will have a lot of time to be able to go over the menu with them as well so there is no confusion on how to write the order out like last time.

My husband finished clearing out the top layer of rocky soil from the grass area, and last night we bought bags of seed cover, and we already have seed and fertilizer, so we're good to go for planting!!

I'm hoping we can do it tomarrow cause I already have plans for my Saturday!

I'm going to go get my day started! I gotta pick out some fancy clothes, and shower, and figure out my lunch, and waste the rest of the time till I have to leave!!!

So have a fun day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment