Sunday, June 26, 2011

Garden update

MY GARDEN UPDATE:

Strawberries
2 watermelon (front and back) they are starting to vine out!!!!
 cantelope overtaken by grass- I don't dare pull it cause I might loosen the seedling roots. so my husband might have to spray them.
 cantelope grass again...
 tomatoes
 baby pepper plant the birds are intent on eating.
 Big happy pepper plant
 pickling cucumber looking like it's getting sunburned....
 big happy cucumber
 squash seedlings the birds adore. There should be 4-5 around each post, and they all came up. you can see how much they've eaten so far.
 bean seedlings the birds leave these alone. but grass...
 Big beautiful rosemary
 and the grand finale: a van so full of plastic bags and newspapers, the only place not covered floor to ceiling in the entire van was the drivers seat.... the camara wouldn't have taken a picture through the tinted back windows or I would have shown you... pew! How can they live like that? Can you imagine their wonderful miles to the gallon they must get with their gas? This was in the Fry's parking lot.
We went to fireworks lastnight! they were really nice and I'm glad I was able to go. Now if they cancel the big ones this year  because of wind or weather like they tend to do every year, I will have seen them at least this year.

So, Have a good day, I'll see you later. I have work today and work everyday till Friday. then 4 days off!
So I gotta absolutely get my house in order so I can clean it in the next 4 days! won't that be exciting??? Then I can just sit all weekened.
So see you later!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment