Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Blinds!

Last night we went out and bought new blinds for our house. They are toffee color, and accordion style and work very well. We got room darkening ones and have only installed the one in the living room. I slept very well last night. The neighbors new flood light that is motion sensered won't bother me anymore!

We will also be getting curtains to decorate the windows even more, but I'm excited to just have the lights blocked at night for now.
 My bromeliad my husband got me for my birthday! It's already growing 2 pups!
 My husband's plant is finally starting to vine after owning it about 8 years! I guess it's happy finally! And yes, My counter is messy. That brown thing in the background on the drying rack is the cutting board my sister got me for my birthday! It's such a pretty color! It's the perfect size for cutting salads!
 Here are the trenches in my backyard. I hope today they put piping in and fill them in.
The other side of the yard. That's one of the workers. He did a lot of standing there and watching the other guy work the machine for a while to dig the trenches. Them guys are hard workers. I mean why shovel the dirt out of the holes if there's a machine to watch?

I'm posting a video to YouTube of them working. It really is funny cause one of the guys aparently had never used the machine they borrowed from home depot before and almost cut up our railroad ties!
I also uploaded more of them working if you want to check them out, Click HERE. I  also uploaded a video of Cruizer a couple weeks ago attacking balloons.
 He had never seen balloons before. He popped them shortly after I took this video. I wish you could have seen the surprised look on his face both times!
Cruizer is completely absolutely back to his normal self entirely. He is back to begging for food, asking you to throw his ball ALL day long, jumping on you "Pet Me Now!", and takes his usual naps and not all day ones.

Anyways, I'm going to go get my day started!
Have a great day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment