Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hi!

I'm back to the land of living. I went home early yesterday and got home 2:30! I do have to go in early today-10:30.

My boss decided it was best for me to head on home so I could still come in for the rest of the week. After I arrived at work, I received another call from a server who had food poisening.- The same server called out last monday with the same illness. FISHY FISHY. But to make matters weird, my headache went away! Talk about a horrible morning of being on the phone trying to reach servers to fill in so we wouldn't just have 4 people for the lunch and dinner shift! I did it though, and even got an extra server for the evening so I could go home early. I was so excited! I was just shaking with excitement the entire drive home! But as soon as I got home, I realized how tired I was, and I just lazed around for the rest of the day. I even lay down for about 1/2 hour to try sleep, but couldn't. So I went to bed early.
That was my day yesterday.

Today, work will be 10:00-7PM. That means that just because I'm coming in an hour early, I also have to take an hour break now. HMMPH! I'd rather just come in an hour late! But it's not my choice!

I went to bed at 9:37 last night and I woke up at 6:37. exactly 9 hours. I feel so rested and ready to finish off my last 3 days of work till my 4 day weekened!

I'm planning on going shopping for produce at the Pro's Ranch Market tomarrow. They usaually have such great prices then that I only go shopping there Wednesdays. So excitement reigns as I plan my trip. I don't know exactly why I love shopping there! I havn't gone in a while though.

I hope you have a great day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment