Monday, November 21, 2011

Another large harvest

I pulled all this from the garden yesterday!
 And this too.
Oh dear! I still have 2 pumpkins, and I also bought 2- 5.lb bags of potatoes from the store yesterday that were 59 cents each! I plan on dehydrating them. We'll see how that turns out!

Today is going to be a day of drying potatoes, and cleaning.

Some day my house will be done too, but for now, I guess new projects start. You probably can't see it too well, but there are pencil lines drawn all over my newer painted wall.
 and it extends over to the other wall.
"What is going on" you may be wondering. Well, my husband has decided that right now is the best time to start a new project. We'll soon have a new bookshelf/bench/window seat/storage compartment for papers structure. Construction mess again here we go!

Still while I have an unfinished closet, laundry room, bathroom, holes in the walls of 2 bedrooms, and unfinished doors.

Another project.
This is most definitely still the ultimate total house project and continuation of HOPELESSNESS ON LIBBY
-not to worry that the blog is finished or anything.

It will continue till I die.
Have a happy day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment