Friday, November 25, 2011

Midnight shopping

We went to Target at 11:40PM. We stood in line out side, and then rubbed elbows with greedy people grabbing up flat screen TVs and other things like greedy ants. We waited in line to buy.
We left at 1 AM.
We bought 1 item.
It was fun.
My husband said never again.
Guess what we bought last night?
For once, I have a comforter on my bed. We have been using a thin quilt meant for a twin bed and it either doesn't cover your feet, or it only covers part of you. And if one of us turns over, they remove it from the other person. I slept well last night. We had a choice of 4 different style covers. white, weird green stripes, weird polka dotted flowers, or black. I figured black or white, because we both didn't like their other styles, and I made my husband choose. Black it is. So now I have to figure out how that will match things in the room. It's quite manly now... I'll have to come up with an accent color.

I planned to go to another store this morning, but surprises will encourage me not to unless they will honor their black Friday coupon I don't have which they only sent out in the newspaper which I didn't get of course. I read it at my in laws only to discover it doesn't come in our regular mailings... I guess I'll have to call them... then I won't waste my morning there for nothing.

So what have you planned for today?? I have work. I had great plans to buy some other things at Target, but they didn't have them. Maybe I'll go there. I haven't quite made my decision yet.

Have a happy Black Friday!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment