Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Incredible Dehydrator!

This thing is marvelous! I ate the last few apple bits last night that my husband left me when I got home. I forgot to take a picture. They were good.
This morning, I made 3 trays apple leather, and 2 trays apple bits. Now I have to wait for them to finish drying. If I had more apples, I would have filled the entire machine! This leather I think is too thick, but oh well.
 And I even did the dishes!
I tried to use my kitchen aid attachment to slice them, and I tried 2 different blades. That's why I have fruit leather. The first one made mostly mush, so I just threw it in the blender and made puree. I'm sure they will taste good. It sure made the best tasting applesauce I have ever tasted! I could have ate the whole 2 blenders worth, but then I'd not have any for leather...

Have a Happy Sunday!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment