Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday's Weird Pictures

First off, (this isn't weird)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I'll come see you today!

And starting the weirdness,
I have to look in here for my sewing table and machine; this is my garage where all our treasures and junk are stored: The black hole.
And then clean out my sewing room and put it in here: (hopefully it can be painted first)
Can you tell I'm getting antsy pantsy now that I have new fabric?

The first 2 decorations above the desk on the shelf. These are 2 decorations that are special to me. I was sick of them being in my kitchen drawer. Call me weird if you want, but yes, that's where I stored them because I didn't want them to break during all this construction. And I am aware they don't match.
First, the bear I made in ceramics class in high school. I had never seen a bear before, and tried to make him look like he had fattened up for the winter. (he is dirty and dusty.)
Second, the bird my sister bought me when she was in Finland. It's so pretty purple.
 Bluuuuurrr! My zinnias in the garden keep on blooming! I think they're so pretty! just pops of color! like a color explosion!
 And to make it seem more like spring to me, weeds are growing from all the rain we've had recently!
 And flowers are popping up everywhere! and it's all still vibrantly green!
I ate the last of Thanksgiving today for breakfast. Sweet potatoes. This year I only had the leftovers of a couple bites of green bean casserole, about 5 pieces sweet potatoes, and some orange jello. All delicious!

Now I get to get ready for today. Have a happy Sunday!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment