Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Still Kablam Today and SURPRISE!

I didn't clean this mess up last night. I didn't clean it this morning either. It just stays because I know I'll just be cleaning more like it and why not do it all at once? (and I just swept the floor yesterday morning)  It goes into the bedroom, and with the wonderful angle I took the picture at, there is more in the light, but you just can't see it. Why oh why do we have to have a dog who finds a way to tear apart every one of his stuffed animals and un-stuffs them?
 And yesterday, look what I found while cleaning. EEEEW! Dog hair and dust stuck in a spider web under my kitchen cabinet. You'd think I lived in the middle of the woods or something!
 I would like to go here again. But it's probably too cold, and I'll probably not see it ever again because our Church owns a usable camp now.
That camp is such a beautiful place.

Oh well.

GUESS WHAT??? Yesterday my husband came home from work and informed me my dehydrator will arrive in 3 business days. WHAT???!!? I was so excited but I'll wait till I see it. It's too good to be true.

I guess I'm in shock. I already have quinoa seeds soaking to make raw cookies, and I have plans to cook beans and dehydrate them- sounds so easy to make homemade beans then in a recipe cause then you don't have to cook them from scratch each time but just rehydrate them. I'll have fruit leather, and "bread" and crackers, and kale chips, apple chips, and....

The list could go on. I'll have to start when I get it.

I gotta go get ready for work! See you later! Have fun today!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment