Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I made Roman bread yesterday

Yup, mixed it up at work and kneaded it there and let it rise there. I came home, let it rise in the pan, and baked it. MMMMMMMMMM!

My finds from work and Goodwill for my craft room:
 It's a huge chest from Goodwill $12.99! and my little table I got for free at work. I'm thinking a dark forest green for the table, and a dark reddish maroon for the chest. I already removed the shelf from the table. It was attached to the bottom parts of the legs where they are square.
 It has those really cool hinges on it where you couldn't slam it if you wanted. you physically have to close it with force every last centimeter till it's all the way down. I love it!
 Here is the rejected shelf I removed from the table. Isn't it ugly? My husband thinks the entire table is ugly, but I don't care. I like it. And it's just for my crafting anyways. And the shelf I think I'll dispose of.
Here's what my bedroom and one of the extra bedroom walls look like. We got the plumbing fixed in both bathrooms. Notice we did it the sane way? There are so many houses we look at where some dork has entirely ruined the tile work to do plumbing and then just taped some plastic over like that would solve the problem. "no one will notice..." (Only the wall where mold will start growing...)

We will fix it up, and it will be barely visible. A cheap fix compared to fixing tile.

I never went to the Sunflower Market yesterday because I remembered that Wednesday's are double add day. So I'll go today after Pro's Ranch Market. I only go to Pro's on Wednesday's because that day they have the best sales.

So off I go to get a grocery list in place and then hit the road like a feather in my surrey! (hee hee know what  song by Joanie Bartel I'm quoting?)

Hee Hee
Have a GREAT DAY! Notice the time I posted this? I'm getting an early start to my day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment