Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We had a busy day yesterday

I made quince jelly:
 looks like applesauce with a pear consistency, but has it's own taste.
 The befores of the master closet:
 this is where we will make a mini cupboard for linen, closing off 1/2 of this area, and then hanging a coat rack in front.
 the middle looking in
 Here is the before of the cool bookshelf we have and are going to cut down to go into the closet the backing is already off:
 1/2 way done:
 And of course "Mr. stand under the "rain" of sawdust and blink" was there.
 I took many pictures trying to capture his light dusting:
 He's a dork.
Meanwhile, I was still dehydrating my potatoes:
 We took a trip to Home Depot, and Ta Da!

 a spot for long things, and shirts and skirts, and pants
I now have a closet that's almost done!
The mini cupboard needs to be built into it, and a rack needs to be added for jackets, then painted, and then it will be finished!

So now today starts work. 5 days and then maybe the rest will be finished and I can put clothes in.
I'm getting excited!
Have a good day!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment