Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gloomy day, Not yet and complaints

My dehydrator is still coming I guess. My husband corrected me that it was 3-6 days. So I guess I have to wait a bit longer.

Today at work, we have our monthly celebration where family comes in to eat with our residents. Reservations are 50 adults and 1 -3year old so far and climbing. I'm used to having 20-30 extra people coming. We'll have fun tonight. I'm hoping my 2 servers who wore perfume yesterday won't today because I got a pukey migraine last night and it's still here from them and I know today will not be fun. I have learned to live with migraines, but it's not fun when it messes with your stomach.

So that's how my day has started. I can't wait to go to work! I am wishing it could already have started so it will be over sooner.

It seems every time I have a headache, I notice so many things that need to be done. my garden is horribly overrun with grass.  (Isn't Bermuda supposed to die when it gets cold out?)
 I bought this quince the other day just because I've never had one and I'm curious about it, but haven't bothered to figure out how to eat it yet. I hope it doesn't go bad.
I'm going to try sleep right now, and maybe it'll all go away. Then it's off to work early for me. I'm hoping the earlier I go in, the sooner it will be over. I'm bringing Tylenol.

I hope your day is going better!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment