Thursday, April 7, 2011

Arrgh

I had another nausious migraine lastnight and all day yesterday. How lucky I am! 2 in 1 week!

I'll be glad when the weather evens out to either hot or cold and no clouds come. I asked myself that why can't we have rain without clouds? I like rain, but don't care for the headaches the clouds bring.

My boss the chef told me I looked terrible last night and told me to go home early. I didn't care. I went to bed 8:30PM and woke up 6:57AM -No headache! I am scared to do anything cause I don't want it back. I folded and put away laundry and started to feel it come a little and stopped. How do you get anything done if your scared of headaches?

Cruiser is a terrible horrible no good very bad dog today. I cut a pinapple and an apple and toasted some bread and made a lunch for my man. I also set aside a plate of food for me to eat after he left- some pinapple, some apple and a ham bun. The entire time I was in the kitchen, Cruiser would eye my bun and ask me for it and I would say no. he waited till I helped my man bring all his treasures out to his truck to jump up and grab and scarf down my sandwich as quick as he could and then acted innocent and brought me into the kitchen and asked me for my bun! like he had no idea it wasn't there! I didn't know it wasn't there till I looked at the plate! OHHHHHHH that dog! He has the innocent look perfected and you feel you get nowhere when you tell him no and show him your plate! I could do nothing but try not to laugh. he is too spoiled I guess. He only does what he wants.

I am so excited for this weekened! 4 whole days of no work! I have big plans to do nothing! My husband has big plans to work on the other house to do the last few things. I get to clean the rest of it I guess... Yuck! My husband did tell me he quick wiped down the toilet though! So it shouldn't be too bad I hope!

well, I'm going to start my day. write more later!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment