Monday, April 4, 2011

Efficient Me

Today I feel effecient and full of energy. I know that it's because I've started eating fruit and veggies lately. I went to Pro's on Wednesday and stocked up. For some reason I stopped eating fresh fruit and veggies.

The weather is beautiful! I have my doors and windows open!

I have scrubbed my bathroom till it shined and cleaned my kitchen and did the dishes. Then I pulled the last few weeds out of the front my husband missed,- we had a ton out there- he must have spent a lot of time out there pulling! and cut my cactus so it doesn't branch out in mid air like the vandilizer set it up to do. I then watered my front plants. I am very proud of myself cause I havn't done that much all at once to my house since I got my new position!

Clean shiny bathroom sink!
Clean shiny kitchen with the big dishes handwashed and drying!
My fresh cut cactus trimmed. It was so hard for me to trim it. But I knew it had to be done.
 Look what I found! a new bud! It's near the very bottom so I'll have a 2 pronged cactus again for a while, but I know next year it will have a new 3rd branch- if it survives this brutal trimming I gave it! I'm so excited and have new hope for this cactus!
 Here are the trimmings. I'm debating if It's worth it to try grow them in case my cactus dies, or if they will just branch out ugly. I think I'll give them a week to dry out and plant them in pots just in case and then from these new ones, I'll make a cutting from a new branch to start a new nice plant just how I want it. Will take many years though!
look! My elephant food plants are coming back! They froze so bad I thought they died!


I have finally devised a plan I think will work for me -a strange new way of shcedualing that finally clicks with me! a graph! I know I'm strange, but then I've never thought about things the same way most people do! This I understand and don't get confused or overwhelmed looking at!

Anyways, I gotta go cause I have to leave for work in 20 minutes!
Bye!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment