Saturday, April 16, 2011

YES!!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I have a bed! a mattress, 2 nightstands, and a platform bed frame! A bed! I'm so happy! I can sleep tonight!

I'll have to take pictures when we get the frame in about a week. If they had the boxes of the frame at the store, I'd have loaded it in my car, but they'll deliver it for free and set it up too!

I only had to work 2.5 hours today because I was almost out of hours for this week. I said "Oh dang it." without any feeling cause I was excited that I'd get a Saturday almost off! Does that make me horrible?

We decided we'd get a mattress today cause we'd have time to. I didn't expect to find a frame too!


Squishy memory foam pillow top!

The new bed frame with nightstands will take up the entire wall except 1/2 inch.
I hope it fits!

Cruiser's exhausted from all this shopping!

Here's the roof getting done! We're still waiting for the final coat for the foam to be applied.

Cruiser's been having fun following 2 baby birds around trying to smell them. He looks so cute, but I'm terrified he'll try pick them up and hurt them accidently so I try keep him in and have to babysit him when he goes outside.

All these pictures are of the same bird. This one's not as scared. The other tries to move away fast but it moves like a little cute baby and I feel so bad when it trips so I stay away from them and try keep the dog away.

They're cute baby starlings. I think that's the name of the black bird with a dark yellow beak. They have such hard working parents! both babies are pudgy! I just want to pick them up and hold them but won't let myself and just look but not touch- I don't like to interrupt family time which happens every 1/2 minute or so. Very attentive parents who are constantly feeding them with every visit and one always stays on guard watching. it's so cute!


 Well, I'm going to go finish the laundry. We had to buy a new mattress pad cause we have a queen bed now instead of california king, and I'm washing the sheets and blankets so we can start out fresh with the new bed.
So exciting! Newness all over again! Feels like Christmas! I can't wait till we get new sheets cause then they'll fit but I'll have to do extra folding tonight when I put cal king sheets on cause my husband wants to buy his sheets from a particular store he says will be better quality for a better price than Target. So Tuesday Morning soon it will be. maybe we can even go there on Tuesday morning!

So I can't wait for the dryer to get done so I can put those sheets on so I can go to bed and sleep! The sales guy said the mattress will probably take up to 30 days to break in, but I'm sure it's better than our old mattress already!

Goodnight!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment