Friday, April 15, 2011

Peeling and complaints

My face and scalp are peeling! EEEEWWWW! I am grossed out cause I have work today and I'll have to face all my residents with dead skin flapping in the breeze. EEEEWW!

I have been working all day the last 2 days. I was just too tired so I didn't write. But I'm still alive!

I have been just lazing around lately and I think it's the effects of our horrible mattress catching up to me cause I have been working a lot more, and not getting enough deep sleep even though I get at least 8 hours at night.

I find myself waking up all night long either changing position, trying to massage life back into my overly numb dead feeling arms, or trying to find a way to lay that I can breathe, but doesn't hurt my back. I have been finding myself waking up on my belly the last couple of mornings which is odd cause my neck used to always be so sore when I'd wake up like that, but it's the best position now or my back hurts worse! Ohh well. it's time for a new mattress I think.

Many times as I try fall asleep trying to relax the cramps in my back I think I should just spread out a blanket on the floor.... but then I tell myself just be thankful you have a mattress and your hip bones at least don't hurt from it like the floor would cause. So I just keep changing positions till my back don't hurt and eventually fall asleep.

My roof is done except the final coating on the patio! finally! I am strangely looking foward to my next weekened off cause I have plans to go through the treasures in the garage with my husband! I just figure the sooner we go through the junk, the sooner The largest peice of work will be done. I just wish my house was painted already! Then I could just start moving in the things I want to keep!

It seems there are all these plans and nothing gets done around here.

Oh well. It will all be over soon I'm sure. I just wish I had cookies to eat while I wait. but I don't have chocolate chips...
Have a good day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment