Friday, April 29, 2011

Sleep

I have slept.

Let me tell you the mattress story:
Our old mattress was a double banana bed and our arms fell asleep all night and you couldn't sleep a wink and woke up more tired than when you went to bed. So we got a new mattress. It was wonderfully comfy. My husband couldn't sleep a wink on it even though I slept very well. After 6 days, my husband could stand no more. So back to the store- we picked out a new one and I couldn't sleep a wink on it cause it was nothing like the one we tried in the store. After a few days of seeing of it would soften, my husband called the company. They sent us a new one. It was wonderful just like the one in the store. I guess the 1st one we got was defective? But the new one they brought us had a crushed side and they would bring a new one tomarrow. I slept very well that night anyways. Then they brought the new mattress. That one was exact like the "defective" one we first had. So the next day, my husband requested the crushed mattress would be back and they said in a few days the side will pop back in. So I slept last night!

That means that we had a total of 4 different mattress' in our house in the last 2 weeks! One of them was here twice ( the one we kept.) Poor delivery guys- they were probably sick of us! I'm sure they have the map to our house memerized by now! Imagine- I changed the sheets many times in the last week. I am sick of remaking the bed. It doesn't just involve pulling the sheets up like every normal day, but putting a mattress pad, sheets, and blanket on every night!

I love my new bed and am accepting that the new mattress isn't exactly the perfect mattress we had the first time, but I can sleep well on it too and my husband can also.

So the end.

I am still eating Easter candy!

Nothing new has happened in life except I actually made a meal today I havn't made in a long while!

The dog is back to normal and still alive.
The weeds are drying out and turning brown.

I will write later when my life involves more interesting things!
Have a good night!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment