Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My new schedual

I made a graph for my chores. I have tried making lists for each day or for the week all the chores that need to be done and I never finished them cause I got overwhelmed just looking at it. I tried making a calender with chores labeled out for each day and that idea failed also. The Flylady way seemed to make me overwhelmed also with her big list of chores to do with some stuff I thought were unneccesary as there are only 2 of us and we don't dirty things as fast as apparently flylady does. So that plan backfires almost everytime I try it. It also seems just the weeks I have no time to do Flylady cause either work or other things, she puts the most time consuming chores for that week and I am set for failure.

So I decided to make my own set of things- just the basics that will get done each day during the ten days I'm working so it's all stretched out and when my 4 day weekened comes, I won't have to clean so heavily and have no catchup weekened for housecleaning and can instead rest and relax.

And I put it into a graph
For some reason, only this makes sense to me. I don't feel overwhemed looking at it, and can easily see without too much clutter (writing) for each day what needs to be done. and if you don't think I'm cleaning everything properly- enough during the week, you don't need to come over then. It also is just so the basics get done. For example- I'll quickwipe the bathrooms down more often than that when I find extra time, just the deep cleaning will be once every other week. Everything else I'm sure people won't care too much and it's my house anyways so this is how I'm going to do it.

And I thought of it all by myself!

I'll write more later, either wednesday night or thursday.
My long day for this week is tomarrow.
Have a Great day!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment