Sunday, April 24, 2011

Groan...

Thats me right now. I ate too much today. 1 slice pizza for breakfast, and some candy. Lunch included a full plate of a filet mignon, one bun, potato casserole, beans, veggies and dip, and a bowl of jello. I also drank a cup of punch with 7 up in it. Then I ate more candy, had white chocolate mouse with raspberries, and then more candy. On the way home, I thought I was hungry so we stopped at Eribertos mexican resturant and I got a plate of a cheese enchilada, a HUGE beef burrito, and some most delicious beans and rice. That rice was SOOOOOOOOOO good! I havn't had rice that good in a while! I could only eat the beans and rice, one bite of enchilada, and 3 bites of my burrito. about a 1/4th of the entire meal! I am stuffed.

POSITIVELY STUFFED.

I am so full, I'm afraid I have over-eaten. but my jello was good! after my failed mexican meal, I really had to fight the urge to eat some jello. I usually eat to much then force myself to eat something good after just cause it tastes good. I couldn't do it this time or I would've popped!

But MMMMMMM! I had such good food today!

Will write more tomarrow! I have tomarrow off! wish me luck on the hard slate bed tonight!
Goodnight!
Trisha
P.S. I'll be dreaming of rice and beans! MMMMMMM! oh! and that potato casserole! I had to fight the urge for seconds of that cause I was too full after lunch for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment