Sunday, April 24, 2011

Here it is!

HAPPY EASTER!

This is my first jello salad EVER.
before whipped cream and marshmallows
The layers bottom to top: Strawberry jello, Strawberry jello with fresh chopped strawberries, raspberry jello, strawberry jello and cream, strawberry jello.
The final layer, marshmallows and whipped cream
next up: try figure out how to make it level for setting on a sloped fridge shelf for next time. I knew about the slope, but I chose to ignore it and just see how it turned out. I planned on turning the bowl with each new layer. Too much work aparently I couldn't see to well which side was thickest... oh well it'll still taste good!
poky topping texture
all of it. MMMM I can't wait to try it!!!! (should be good!)

HERE'S THE BED!!!!
the bed with 2 nightstands
Beautiful drawers under the bed and one nightstand
The ugly bugly headboard. but I decided to go with this bed cause it has all the features I was looking for and my husband likes the padded headboard "It's comfortable to lean up against for reading books." That sold me on it even though I don't like how it looks. Maybe we can stain it brown or black or something to make it look better...
This kept me up all night. Doesn't he look inocently cute? "Who me?????" He started puking literally right after I posted my blog last night about 5-6 times within a 1/2 hour. Chicken bones, grass, food, ?????, and ??????. Then he had to keep moving around during the night re-adjusting, and drinking water and made me take him out 2 times during the night. Diarea. I hope all is done now and he'll not eat an entire cooked chicken carcass again for as long as he lives...


needless to say, I'm tired for Easter. The mattress was so rock hard also and I had to keep turning over and over and over... So I hope it softens soon. But my arms didn't fall asleep! The one in the store was nice.

I'm waiting for my husband to get ready so we can go to his parents house for Easter.

Cruiser smells like puke even though he didn't get any on him. It must be his breath. Anyone want to brush his teeth? I don't. And we seriously just gave him a bath a few days ago! Oh well. at least he felt clean while he was miserable trying to digest undigestable things!

Well, I'm going to go get my day started and it's Easter! and I feel like eating really cheesy spicy mexican food! with beans and rice and... oh dear. If I eat that, no one will want me around them at the table.

So I'll just satisfy myself with pizza.
Happy Easter!
Trisha

1 comment:

  1. Your jello salad looks good! And I love your bed! Its looks so nice and thats true about leaning against the headboard.. Although I never do that. But I would if I could! Good thing Cruiser is ok. Poor dog was probably miserable but didn't know what he did. Anyways, we should come over sometime! We ended up painting our house and being busy on Saturday night trying to get the honey-do list done.

    ReplyDelete