Sunday, April 10, 2011

waiting............

I am waiting for my husband to get up so we can go to the Sunday School Picnic!
I took a shower, and did my hair.

I don't know if it's a little girls style, but I did it up that way anyways.
do you know how many pictures I had to take till I either didn't get my face or got all my hair in there????
Look and apreciate all the hard work that went into making this picture. I don't know if I ever had my hair up this fancy shmancy before, but it is now, and I put it up wet and put so much hairspray in it's crunchy!

Well, I was going to load more pictures (cropped of course) but now it won't let me so sorry! just pretend you see everything!

I need to go get some water, camping chairs, and the seeder we're borrowing to my sister. We are going to the picnic!
Bye!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment