Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Change of plans

I got a call this morning at 7:20 from one of the employees that they were sick and throwing up and had to go home. 10 minutes before they needed to serve breakfast. it takes me 30 minutes to drive there. I told her to go home and got ready and left. She was still there when I got there at 8:07.  ???????. common sense anyone?

Anyways, thats how my day started. I went for a run with the dog when I got home. It wasn't as hard as I imagined it to be! I got really tired of him pulling me though and I've got plans to buy a choke collar so I can have some kind of control over him instead of almost getting scraped knees and road rash trying to keep up with his pulling! (Good entertainment for the neighbors though!)

Maybe I could leave him at home next time but I feel that's not fair cause he loves getting out. Maybe with time it will get better also. I've plans to start running 3 times a week.

In April I made up a schedule to start exercising in May and so far have been doing pretty good at it. It's too simple. I am slowly working up strength till I can do a full exercise session. I found my weight should be between 111 and 146 based on my age and height. I'm within the range, but have pudge on my belly I can do without. So I've plans to exercise. Maybe tone up also. But we'll see. for now, I'm trying to eat healthier and drink tons of water. I've already noticed I can do pushups better already after a week of it!

I was so excited! I found out I have 20 hours paid time off! I wasn't getting any at all for the first year I worked there till we got the new Chef and she noticed. I've been working fulltime without getting benefits! Not fair! oh well! I will take a nice vacation for free this year!

Sheesh! I'm not out of breath, but I'm hoping my lungs will strenghthen as I run more and I won't have the burning sensation in my lungs after running soon! we'll see. I remember I always had that feeling when I was younger and ran the mile in school!

Guess I don't really have the greatest things to tell you today cause I worked all day, But I have the morning off tomarrow thankfully and will hopefully get to sleep in unlike today!

So I'll write more tomarrow!
Have a good night!
Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment