Friday, May 6, 2011

To Camp We GO!

Last night we were brought 5 big buckets of stuff, a box of watermelon and cantelope, and 3 boxes of chips to take to camp. I seems everytime I go to this camp I either bring stuff or help the person in charge by riding with them and helping them shop and haul things around. It is so much work to be in charge of this camp and I don't know why more people don't help out. Oh well. We were going to stop in Payson at 1:00 to take some of the things from there so they could stock up on food, but now we just have to be at camp at 4:00!

I still need to pack and clean the office. I was planning on going last night since I was done with work at 7:15, and I forgot and when I got home, my husband reminded me so I planned to go after supper, then I got a call at 8:06 about dropping things off for us to take to camp. and she didn't leave till after 10:00. I decided, I wouldn't be going to the office unless I wanted to ruin my weekened by getting home in the wee hours of the morning and being overtired so I planned on just going in the morning. But I'm tired and have to pack still and we still need to go to the store and I still have the rest of the laundry and we still have to get the dog ready to be by himself and....

Why do I always save things till the last minute?

Anyways, I GOTTA GET GOING!!!!!!

I'll write about camp later and hopefully there will be wildflower pictures cause then it'll mean I got away from it all for a little while!

Have a fun weekened!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment