Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All Better!

I hope. Cruizer went over 24 hours without pooping, and we were getting worried, and the vet said if he doesn't by lastnight, call me. So, we took him on a walk lastnight about 9:00 to get things moving. He didn't pull as hard as usual, and I felt bad exercising him when he was not feeling well, but a little over 1/2 way through, he pooped. Have I mentioned how much I love picking up warm squishy poop with a bag?? I actually don't enjoy it one bit. talk about being one with your dog. PU.

Anyways, it was solid, and we inspected the contents when we go home. NO BLOOD! it smelled of rice. He's been on a diet of ground beef and rice- all cooked. he loves it. he's finally getting better about taking his medicine and acting more normal, just really tired.

No parasite the vet said! so must be a bacterial infection of some sort I guess! The medicine will clear it up.

I had the worst day at work yesterday and don't ever want a day like it again. I didn't get finished till 7:40. now I get to watch my hours all week so I don't go over 38. Thats all I've been given to be paid for. Makes life difficult. everyone else is 37.5

I will probably be in big trouble if I get overtime.

So, I'm going to forget my chores for today unless I want to do them, and rest. tomarrow is a new day, and I've been trying hard all week to get my chores done, so I still have 2 more days. tomarrow was supposed to be rest, so I switched them or I may fall asleep at work.

So, have a good day and celebrate cause the dog went poop! I had pancakes for breakfast, and now I'm going to eat sherbet!

See ya later!
Trisha

1 comment:

  1. Oh Im so glad he is doing better! Thats a relief!

    ReplyDelete